What is the main focus of nutritional consulting?
Ultimately, the cells in our bodies are built from the raw materials we eat. The more suitable our food choices are to our specific requirements, the better cell structures we can build.
Since every person is bio-chemically unique, individual nutritional imbalances and weaknesses must be assessed.
A Holistic Practitioner will introduce new dietary habits, incorporating the latest nutritional breakthroughs, but it may be difficult to achieve optimal health through food alone
Environmental pollution, metal toxicity, micro-organism imbalances, and food sensitivities are among other factors that must be considered in constructing a nutritional program.
Why seek the services from Registered Nutritional Consulting Health Practitioner (RNCP)?
Clients may wish guidance in the following areas:
- Weight normalization
- Weight loss
- Pregnancy or lactation
- Family nutrition, children, seniors
- Understanding the use and abuse of food supplements
- Making sense out of conflicting theories of nutrition
- Understanding the consequences of specific food choices
- Learning how to make choices more appropriate to their needs
- Sports nutrition
- Learning how to balance the nutritional needs of the body
- Vegetarian – making a change
A visit to a RNCP will be an educational experience where one will learn to make lifestyle changes that will have a long-lasting effect on the quality of life.